Story Analysis of The Fault in our stars Some infinities are bigger than other infinities….There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers that I’m likely to get….gave me a forever within the numbered days,” –John Green. This quote from The Fault in our Stars you can assume that the main theme of this story is love, however John Green explores other themes such as isolation, mortality and courage. This book’s genre is classified as a romance, though it is so much more; with all the plot twists and unexpected developments this book could very well work as a mystery, not a traditional one however. This book tackles all the heavy issues relevant to everyone’s world. No matter who you are or where you are from you will inevitably deal with death and have to find a place where your courage will come from when faced with a serious situation. Plot Right off the bat you are placed in Hazel Lancaster’s perspective in her world of ho...